Online sales terms and conditions
Olicepa-Comércio de Vinhos Soc. Unip. Lda, NIPC 504134191 with headquarters at Rua do Mato Grande Nº10 in PAÚLA, 2580-122 Cabanas de Torres (Alenquer) and Registered at CRCde Alenquer under Nº 1311, hereinafter referred to as Olicepa.
The purchase of any product in the Olicepa online store implies the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions defined below:
1) Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale in the Olicepa Online Store can only be purchased by people who are of legal age, as well as not having any legal restrictions that prevent them from purchasing alcoholic beverages, in their country of residence.
2) Olicepa reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the delivered product, and they may also be subject to price changes and out of stock.
3) If Olicepa cannot satisfy a customer's order in part or in whole, the customer will be contacted immediately in order to resolve the situation in the most appropriate way.
4) All products presented in our online store include VAT and other fees and taxes at the legal rates in force, in accordance with Portuguese legislation.
5) Olicepa, Lda declines any responsibility for shipments to countries where the respective law does not allow the entry of alcoholic beverages or they are subject to Customs Fees. It is the customer's responsibility to seize any merchandise, as well as to pay due Customs duties.
6) All products depending on the quantity are subject to an additional shipping, please simulate and check the final values before placing the order / purchase.
7) The shipping costs mentioned in the previous number refer only to Mainland Portugal, for the Autonomous Regions and other shipping destinations, please contact us in advance.
8) Orders will only be processed after payment is received, only the order itself does not constitute a product reservation.
9) All orders placed on our online store and that your payment is not settled within 72 hours will be canceled.
10) Olicepa offers the following payment methods: Bank Transfer, MB, MBway and Credit Card, and no other form of payment is accepted.
11) Payments are only accepted in Euros, any costs associated with conversion rates for payments made in other currencies will be borne by the customer.
12) Any order can be canceled, as long as it has not yet been shipped.
13) Whenever due to computer errors, an incorrect payment amount is generated, Olicepa reserves the right to cancel the order and return the amount paid, or alternatively and according to the customer to make an adjustment of values.
14) The Invoice or Invoice / Receipt related to your purchase will be sent with the goods.
15) After confirmation of payment and unless the stock is out of order, orders will be dispatched within a maximum period of 2 working days, we are not responsible for delays by carriers, which after dispatch, must deliver within 3 working days throughout mainland Portugal. Autonomous Regions between 3 to 9 working days. Other destinations up to 7 working days.
16) The customer must indicate a home where orders can be delivered between 9 am and 6 pm, and this must not be in a place of difficult access. Re-delivery has an associated cost which is the responsibility of the customer and which will be defined by the carrier.
17) The customer must check the status of the order upon delivery, if he finds that it is damaged, he must immediately return it to the carrier, duly justify the reason for the return on the delivery note and immediately notify Olicepa.
18) Olicepa allows the return of its products up to 14 days after receipt, being the customer's responsibility to send the returned product as well as all costs associated with the shipment of a new product. The return will only be accepted if the packaging is as it was supplied (intact), only the amount corresponding to the merchandise will be refunded to the customer. For the purpose of return, the customer must first inform the fact and the reason for the return to email@example.com.
19) Our products (wine and olive oil) are natural products, so they can create deposits or muddy in adverse situations of temperature and handling.
20) These terms and conditions are governed by Portuguese law. Any dispute or divergence of interpretation, the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Portuguese courts.
21) Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of article 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September, we inform that the available ADR entity is the CNIACC, www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org Telephone 213 847 484.
22) These general online sales conditions can be changed without prior notice, and should therefore be consulted before placing any order / purchase.